Welcome to the Terry P. McMahan Library Naples Campus Room Reservation system.
1. You can reserve a room for a maximum of 3 hours per day. These 3 hours can be any hour of the day or 3 consecutive hours.
2. You can reserve a room one week in advance.
3. There is a ten-minute grace period for reservations. If the reservation holder is not present within the grace period, the reservation is invalid and the room is available for use.
4. Users without reservations must leave when requested by a user with proof of a valid reservation.
5. You must be a current Hodges University faculty, staff or student in order to use a room.
6. You understand that you are responsible for any damages incurred during your room reservation.
7. You must use your Hodges email address to reserve a room.
8. The library is not responsible for unattended/lost items or personal property.